If you think you have seen this picture before...look close! Now there are two missing teeth and I am sure that Greg had a hand in helping them out. He swears that he only bumped her top teeth while jumping with her on the trampoline, but I'm pretty sure it was the bottom teeth because they have now both fallen out! Lainey brushed the second tooth right out last night (after not letting me brush because I might brush to hard). And I knew she was definately my daughter when she sadly said, "Now the kids won't like me cause I look funny with a bigger hole in my mouth!" I love you Lainey and think you are super brave to loose your teeth!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Deja Vu!
If you think you have seen this picture before...look close! Now there are two missing teeth and I am sure that Greg had a hand in helping them out. He swears that he only bumped her top teeth while jumping with her on the trampoline, but I'm pretty sure it was the bottom teeth because they have now both fallen out! Lainey brushed the second tooth right out last night (after not letting me brush because I might brush to hard). And I knew she was definately my daughter when she sadly said, "Now the kids won't like me cause I look funny with a bigger hole in my mouth!" I love you Lainey and think you are super brave to loose your teeth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
She is way too cute - funny Will is in 2nd grade and has only lost two teeth and Ellie in Kindergarten hasn't lost any.
Glad that I found this - now maybe I can keep up on your life because living in the same town doesn't seem to be good enough.
Cute pictures of your girls! I am glad you found my blog now we can be blogger buddies!
Hey Brit... your blog is so dang cute. I finally got your comments just today. Seriously I am no good at this, but I will continue to try. I figured out how to make slides, but I can't put them anywhere but in my posts. Its a work in progress!!.. It was so good to see you and the girls last weekend. I miss you guys! Keep in touch and keep giving me hints with this blog thing. The girls are getting so big..tell them hi for me!
Post a Comment