After wiggling around in Lainey's mouth for two weeks the first tooth was finally coughed out this morning! She really did just cough and in her hand was the little tooth. Tasting blood she then went into panic mode, which didn't last long. Then the proud moment...actually seeing the thing unattached! She has showed it to any and everyone she could today. I'm proud of my little girl on the day of her first tooth loss!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
First Tooth Loss!
After wiggling around in Lainey's mouth for two weeks the first tooth was finally coughed out this morning! She really did just cough and in her hand was the little tooth. Tasting blood she then went into panic mode, which didn't last long. Then the proud moment...actually seeing the thing unattached! She has showed it to any and everyone she could today. I'm proud of my little girl on the day of her first tooth loss!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What a cutie, toothless and everything. Why do they grow up so fast?? It was way fun to hear from you! I am SOOO jealous for your cruise. How fun!! It will be fun to keep up with you guys now.
Wow! Way to go on the first loose tooth! That is awesome, but the even cooler thing is your dream cruise! What the??!! I am going to Italy someday. I don't know when or how, but I will be there someday. I am soo soo soo jealous, but happy for you. Oh and you can mention my name in your blog anytime as long as it is accompanied by "cute" and all the other nice things you said about me... THANKS!!
That really is a "dream" cruise! I am jealous! That will be sooo fun. What are you doing with your girls?
Post a Comment