On August 21st Lainey celebrated her 5th birthday! I can't believe what a sweet girl my baby has grown into. She is such a big helper for me and so good to her little sister Katie. She loves to do whatever I'm doing, whether it is preparing a meal, crafting, putting on make-up, sewing, laundry, or cleaning. She enjoys playing with friends and is excited to go to kindergarten, continue gymnastics, and start piano this fall. I love you oddles Lainey!Her birthday started with "Sidewalk Paint", the only thing she has wanted all summer for her birthday! She also got "big girl" make-up (same stuff an adult would use) from Mom and Dad.
Then we started the preparations for the big "friend" party! There were so many balloons in the car you could hardly see the girls (or to drive for that matter). This is the beginning of many pink and black pictures as they were the theme colors for the party!

Lainey's cake! (the easiest idea of the day)
Candy dishes! (these were kept inside until the end of the party)
Lainey's friends supplied her with many great gifts!




2 comments:
Thank you for your comment! I would love to take photos of your little girls! They are BEAUTIFUL!
Happy, Happy Birthday Lainey!!! We thought about you all day - sorry we didn't call. Sounds like you had quite the party! Wish we were closer and could have come - anyway - Lainey - you are a beautiful big girl!!!!
Post a Comment