Sunday, August 17, 2008

Larson Vacation - Disneyland 2008

We made our first trip to Disneyland with the girls last week! (There were to many picture to blog about so you get a slide show of the great ones!) Greg's parents organized a short get-away with his family, so we had lots of cousins to hang with! We only spent 2 days at the park, but got lots of rides in. I thought we would be spending most of our time in Fantasyland with the Princesses but it turned out quite the opposite (hence the lack of princess pictures in the slide show!) We have a 4-year-old roller coaster fanatic! Indiana Jones was the first one, then she was hooked. We did it all; Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, Matterhorn, even the Tower of Terror(2 times) in the California park. Lainey was crushed that she wasn't tall enough to ride The Screamer in the California park. I was a little relieved, it goes 0-60mph in 3 seconds and does a complete loop somewhere in the middle (it's still a little foggy for myself). Greg and I had fun riding coasters with her! Katie had fun strolling around with Grandma and Grandpa while we waited in lines. We did get to ride on lots of smaller rides but as the pictures show, Katie didn't love them all! The girls had a blast and I'm glad we got to go this summer. Thanks Larsons for the fun weekend!

2 comments:

Jeff and Melina Burgess said...

Hey, I love the blog its so great. A great way to keep in touch with everyone! Love it! Ours is jeffburgessfamily.blogspot.com
check it out!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brit -
I just found a way to put a slideshow IN your blog post - you can just copy the html code from photobucket into your post - mine had a few problems (Laura Mounteer helped me - she has a cute blog - I have a link to her on my site now) so if you need help call. Darling pictures - my boys were jealous - we will have to go to Disneyland together sometime!